Craig Williams Mobile Discos, have listed some most important things when choosing D. J. service. We hope they are
helpful to you in making your decision, regardless of what company you choose.
Experience is an important factor when choosing your D.J service. Generally, those D.J services that have been in business for 25
years like us, are more knowledgeable and reliable than those '' FLY BY NIGHT' operations. Also, make sure that the D.J.'S HAVE H
AD EXPERIENCE with your type of event, i.e. CORPORATE FUNCTIONS, 21ST, BIRTHDAY PARTY'S, ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, HOTELS, KIDS DISCO'S,
PRIMARY SCHOOL Discos, etc.
BOOK NOW 1300 888 581
There's NO Substitute for Experience
It's a big day for you, at Craig Williams mobile Disco we're well aware of that, which is all the more reason
why you not only want it to be successful, but memorable.
Relax if you choose Craig Williams mobile Disco you can be assured that:
- Your D.J. will arrive on time appropriately dressed
- We play all of your requests, as well as play any CDs that you bring
- We play background music as your guests arrive and while they are eating
- A microphone for those all-important speeches
- We play music from the 50's, 60's, Rock 'n' Roll, 70's, 80's Classics to the latest top 40
- 24 Hours customer/technical support
- Your D.J will ring you and confirm your bookings on the week of the function.
Getting Engaged or having a Wedding is special time in your life, family and friends all gathered round to
wish the happy couple to be all the best. What better way to compliment your Engagement party, or your Wedding than having
Craig Williams Promotions provide the entertainment.
Your Wedding & Engagement plan includes:
- A Professional DJ with years of experience
- A DJ that arrives on time and can act as MC if you desire
- A DJ that will adjust the music to your liking
- Background music will set the mood for the night
- Playing hits from the 50's right through to the 90's
The following program is suggested as a guide to help you with the format of your wedding reception.
Bridal party enters - MC/ DJ asks the guests to be upstanding as the Bridal Party make their entrance and proceed to the Bridal Table.
Best Man and Chief Bridesmaid lead the Bridal Party with the Bride and Groom at the rear.
First course is served.
Then the main course is served. Champagne is poured after the main course in preparation for the speeches and toasts. Speeches. The MC/ DJ
co-ordinates the speeches.
The traditional order is:
1. Toasts to the Bride and Groom
2. Response by the Groom and his toast to the Bridesmaid
3. Response by the Best Man and Groomsman
4. Reading of telegrams by the Best Man and Groomsman
5. MC/ DJ invites anyone wishing to take a photo of the cutting of the cake to get ready
Circle for departure of the Bride and Groom - the guests are asked to form a farewell circle. The Bride farewells her guests by moving to
the left the Groom move to the right. The last farewells are made to the parents/ immediate family. Bar service ceases.
Conclusion of function once the speeches are over the MC/ DJ should conduct the Bride and Groom to the table area where the Wedding Cake
The Bride and Groom cut the cake together. The Bride holds the knife, the Groom puts his hand over hers, and they cut the first slice.
Dancing - usually this dance bracket is led by the Father of the Bride with the Bride, followed by the Mother of the Groom with the Groom.
After a short interval all of the guests are invited to join in.
After the first course the MC/ DJ will announce the Bridal Waltz. The Bride and Groom are welcomed to the dance floor, followed by the
Groom and Bride's parents. The Bridal Party are invited to dance and after this everyone is invited to join in.
We know you'll have a fantastic time planning your big day! If you are using DJs, and you wish to provide your own music for the Bridal Waltz,
it will be given back to the Bride's parents after the function.
Thank you for choosing Craig Williams Promotions and good luck with your special day.
Craig Williams Promotions are a company, which have been organising school fund raising events for 15 years. We are looking to helping your
school raise money this year. The type of entertainment we provide is vast, though our main area of expertise is our mobile disco and light
shows. In the 15 years that we have been assisting fund raising events we have what we believe to be a successful formula that we use and
advise all our clients to do the same.
The following are the main points of the formulae
1. An experienced D.J that relates to children and can organise games and host competitions
2. PROFESSIONAL DISCO CONSOLE AND LIGHT SHOW
3. ADVERTISING IN SCHOOL NEWSLETTERS AND POSTERS
4. HOLDING FUNCTION ON FRIDAY NIGHT 6 PM to 9.30 PM
5. SEPARATING PREPS 1 and 2 FROM GRADES 3,4,5,AND 6
6. ADDITIONAL FUNDS RAISED FROM THE SALE OF FOOD AND DRINKS
We have found that by following the above formula, the school will be able to raise funds between $700 and $1,200 after costs.
Specialising in school formals end of year graduations and primary school fundraisers.
The following is a list of school that we have provided with similar service over the years.
Range Bank Primary School, St Peters College, Syndal South Primary School, Frankston Heights Primary, Healesville Blue Light,
Mount Evelyn Christian School, Brentwood Primary, St Justinís Primary, Holmesglen Tafe, Doveton Primary School, St Michaels Primary,
R.M.I.T Caulfield campus.
Mobile Disco Hire Melbourne
Hire now on 1800 026 611